To achieve our shared Vision for the Darent and Cray, the Partnership have created a Catchment Plan which you can explore below. This plan outlines the Aims, Objectives and Actions required to achieve our shared Vision, restoring the Darent and Cray rivers back to health.
- The river should support a mosaic of habitats with high biodiversity value
- To develop sustainable water management within the catchment
- To have an appropriate self-sustaining fish population
- To have communities that enjoy, engage with and protect the river
- To improve water quality
- To restore the river to a more naturally functioning watercourse